Coaching, mentoring and emotional support with Lee Millam
Coaching at the Barbican, City of London, or by telephone or Skype.
Description of Practice
I am offering something unique compared to traditional coaching. I use counselling skills to give you and me deeper insight into your situation while using coaching skills to help motivate your desired change.
My approach is solution-focused through four areas of work:
- Challenging what are the qualities in your life?
- Linking your thoughts with your feelings
- Overcoming negative self-talk (internal chatter)
- Goal setting/the outcomes.
I will give continuing solution-focused support (whatever suits you best: weekly, monthly or ad hoc); going through difficult times and where necessary challenging you to help you achieve your aims.
Before we meet, I will send you information which sets out clearly how I propose to work with you.
What you can expect to gain from sessions:
- Greater clarity and a clearer sense of direction for your future
- Greater self-esteem and self-confidence
- A listening space where the focus is on you: you can vent frustrations and difficulties and also celebrate successes
- Empathy, understanding and solution-focused support
- Feel challenged but energised to achieve your goals
Please contact me via email as shown on my website or call 07980 354 350 to discuss how I can help you. If I am not available, please leave a clear message with your contact details letting me know when is good to talk. Our conversation will be completely confidential. No obligations!
I look forward to being able to help you.