Online psychotherapy and emotional healing.
Description of Practice
Christopher specialises in the emotional and psychological aspects of:
- Anger and aggression
- Boundaries, borders and barriers
- Burn Out and depression
- Internet harassment, stalking & harassment
- Chronic pain, chronic fatigue
- Chronic, degenerative and long term illness
- Health anxiety
- Relationship and marriage counsellimg and communication skills
- Catastrophe, crisis and conflict, traumatic events
- Terrorism and terrorist incidents
- Death, dying, grief and loss
- Low self esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Social Anxiety.
The therapeutic methods Christopher uses are:
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural, cognitive and forensic analysis
- Mindfulness, Tibetan Dur Bon medicine.
Christopher is a member of the following organisations relating to the areas in which he works furthering his professional knowledge and is bound by their regulation and codes of ethics, conduct and practice.
- The Collge of Medicine
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Holistic Medical Association
- United Kingdom Society for Behavioural Medicine
- United Kingdom Psychological Trauma Society
- United Kingdom Association of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners
- Faculty of Crisis & Catastrophe Medicine
- Fellow of Royal Society for Tropical Medicine & Hygiene
- European Health Psychology Society
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies
- Association for Contextual Behavioural Science
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- International Association of Cognitive Psychotherapy
- International Association of Forensic Psychotherapy
- International Society for Mental Health Online.