Business Consultant and Executive Coach
Online and in-person coaching.
Description of Practice
A coaching service for individuals, teams, executives and businesses using a cutting edge approach to goal achievement.
I have worked in high-performance fields (sport, performance, business) for many years and use a combined approach of neuroscience and performance psychology to take you where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow. This performance gap is bridged by simple actions, strategies and methodology that are all easy and cheap to implement and are all underpinned by evidence in the behavioural and performance science fields.
The simple fact is that coaching of the right type works and even Eric Schmidt (Google) and Bill Gates (Microsoft) have coaches to use as another pair of eyes and ears to help them implement amazing change.
My services and prices are flexible and can be tailored to your requirements and I use all the latest devices to deliver coaching on and offline.
- LCA (Life Coaching Academy)
- NCFE (Newcastle College Diploma in Performance Coaching)
- FCCA (Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants)
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration Open University Business School)
- MSc (Masters in Performance Sciences Sheffield Hallam University)