Emotionally intelligent life coaching with Aimee Teesdale.
Face-to-face coaching in east or central London, and Skype coaching.
Description of Practice
I am a life coach and speaker who helps ambitious women and men who feel STUCK in life, to move forward, create results and start living a great life they love.
Clients might be feeling stuck in their career, their business, or their personal life, and they come to me because they’ve realised something needs to change, and that something is themselves. Through online coaching sessions, I work with people who really want more from life, but suspect that they’re standing in their own way of actually having it. I combine my education and passion for psychology with my own personal experience of transformation (and of being human!) to help others create a great life they love too. Why? Because life is too precious to live it any other way.
Recognise any of this?
- You feel as if everyone has got their life figured out, but you don’t.
- You feel unable to move forward even though you’ve been trying to for a while.
- Everyone is asking when you’re going to get the stereotypical career/husband/mortgage and 2.4 children lifestyle sorted out, and you can’t understand why the thought of this makes you want to run away to become a beach-bar waitress in Thailand.
- You have hopes and dreams that you think about but “don’t have time for”.
- You think you’re not ‘good enough’.
- You’re lacking in confidence, self-belief or self-esteem to the extent that you actually wonder whether something is genetically wrong with you, because no-one else seems to feel this way.
- You’re starting a business, or a freelancing career, or you really want to but don’t know if you can pull it off and you’re scared of failing or being rejected.
- Your job makes you want to stick pins in your eyes.
- You desperately want change, but you’ve realised that what needs to change is YOU.
- You’re waiting until Friday/payday/next year when magically, somehow things will just all be different.
- You like to ‘escape’… into NetFlix, wine, Instagram… only to find the problems haven’t gone away once you return.
- You’ve asked yourself “Is this all there is to life? Is this all I’ll ever become?” but don’t dare ask anyone out loud for fear of the answer.
- You’re struggling to let go of the past, of bad experiences, or regret.
- You’ve worked hard and climbed to the top of the career ladder, only to find, it was the wrong bloody ladder!
- You’ve no idea what you want or you’re torn between choices.
- Your head feels like a mess.
- You look at others and think “if only I could be more like them…”.
- You wish you were able to do courageous things, like starting conversations with strangers, speaking on stage, or travelling around the world by yourself.
- You can’t get over your ex, or you’ve just broken up with “the one” and now you don’t have a clue what your own, single life is about.
- You’re stuck, agonising over the ‘right’ decision to make and what to do.
- You’re procrastinating, big time, and you’re probably even procrastinating over getting a coach.
- You’re bored and tired of mediocre results and playing small, and you want much more.
- You’ve gone through major change, like moved country, changed job, become single (or married!), and you can’t seem to find your feet.
And although everything looks good on the outside, on the inside you’re struggling… Well, I am here to tell you: congratulations, you’re human! And I am here to help you deal with it, so you can live a great life you love. Ups and downs included.
How? As your coach, I will be giving you a judgement-free, unbiased and confidential space to unpack your messy life, thoughts, emotions, hopes and dreams. I will act as a mirror so you can see why and where you’re stuck. I will be challenging you in the thoughts and beliefs that don’t serve you, so you can create ones that do. I will stand for your greatness and be the one to tell you that you CAN have that life you imagine.
You will get to figure out what you really DO want, and you will have the courage to go for it (even if it scares you). You will eradicate the unhelpful excuses that hold you back, and become equipped with a resilient mindset for the future. YOU will be the one nailing life, by creating a life that YOU design according to YOUR rules, no-one else’s. You will even learn to love the challenges and hardships you faced, because you will see how they made you a BETTER person. You will become present to the beauty and miracle of being alive, develop self-acceptance, and love for who you are.