Personal and professional life coaching with Louise Orcheston-Findlay.
Description of Practice
I am a professional and personal life coach.
My coaching focuses on helping you achieve your goals in both life and work looking at overcoming obstacles, changing negative thought processes and being more flexible and adaptive to change.
I work with clients to build up a personalised skill set to take forward ensuring they are at their most productive, happy and inspired throughout the process as well as when they notice results.
Specific areas I cover include:
- Authentic living and finding the real ‘you’
- Life direction and design
- Setting goals and reaching them
- Time management
- Start ups and entrepreneur support
- Inner strength and positive outlook
- Removing mental blocks and making better decisions
- Dealing with stress and a hectic lifestyle
- Reaching your full potential
- Putting yourself first (being thoughtfully selfish)
- Erratic emotions and irritability
- Gaining clarity
- Finding passions and allowing them to make you money
- Relationships and communication
- Being present