NLP Coaching, Life Coaching and Time Line Therapy with Anne Hellgren.
Face to face coaching, as well as telephone and Skype.
Description of Practice
Impact NLP Coaching was founded by Anne Hellgren with the aim of helping people live the life they truly desire. Having spent over 12 years in various international business development, consultancy, account management and training roles, she decided to focus on what she was truly passionate about. This lead to the foundation of her own practice – Impact NLP Coaching- and her decision to work as a coach and trainer.
Anne is a certified NLP Practitioner, certified NLP Coach and certified Time Line Therapist® Practitioner. She also holds an MSc in Occupational and Organisational Psychology and a BSc in Counselling Psychology from the University of Surrey. A passionate and true believer in self-development and personal improvement, when she’s not coaching she works as a freelance trainer specializing in communication skills, creating personal impact, and presentation skills.
THE WAY I WORK: I work with private and business clients on a one to one basis in various capacities. These range from NLP coaching, life coaching, and Time Line Therapy®. In many cases, a combination of coaching and Time Line Therapy® will be used if it is in the clients best interest. I work with my clients to help them overcome a variety of problems, as well as help them become a better version of themselves through self-improvement and development coaching. Depending on the client’s needs, the sessions and interventions are tailor-made to suit you.
Some of the areas my clients see me for include:
- Be free from limiting beliefs and have the confidence to go for what they want
- Get rid of negative emotions like anger, sadness, fear, guilt, hurt, anxiety
- Get more focus, direction, and purpose
- Create effective decision-making strategies
- Feel more confident, positive and optimistic
- Get rid of phobias or negative habits
- Set and achieve goals
- Be better communicators
- Review their career options and get clarity on career direction
- Clarify their values and understand what is important to them
- Achieve a good work-life balance
- Be the people they want to be and live more fulfilled lives
Practice based at 45 Central Street, London, EC1V 8AB, where I see clients face-to-face. I also coach via telephone and Skype. I offer very flexible hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays, to accommodate my clients’ busy schedules.